Access to meeting room and internet.
- Welcome from 13th Forum Chair
- Explanation of Forum Programme
- Introduction from Ludwig Pregernig, CIXP (Forum host)
- Introduction from Secretariat - Serge Radovcic, Euro-IX
One representative from each attending IXP will be asked to
introduce themselves and give a very brief summary of
developments/issues within their IXP.
Please keep this to less than one minute per IXP.
Our Patrons will then be given the opportunity to do the same.
1. Opening of 15th General Meeting
2. Agenda approval
3. Approval of 14th GM minutes
4. Address from all board nominees
An opportunity for IXP participants to share some insights as to what they like, dislike and wish for in an IXP today.Representatives from Sunrise and VTX will be sharing and discussing their views with us.
18:30 - Bus transportation to restaurant
19:00 - Welcome reception at Restaurant du Parc des Eaux-Vives
19:30 - Dinner at Restaurant du Parc des Eaux-Vives
22:00 - First bus back to the Ramada Park Hotel
22:45 - Last bus back to the Ramada Park Hotel
Restaurant website: http://www.parcdeseauxvives.ch/
5. Budget for 2009
a) Presentation of the Euro-IX budget for 2009
b) Approval of the the Euro-IX budget for 2009
6. European Peering Forums
7. Standing down of Board members
8. Executive Board Elections
a) Explanation of voting system (STV)
c) Ballot count and results
9. Any other business & Next GM
An update on regulatory issues that currently effect or could soon have an effect on the IXP industry in Europe and around the globe.
- Open mike
- Thank you's
- Final announcements