- Gathering in front of the hotel - 13:00
- Start walking to bus pick-up point - 13:15
- Bus departure - 13:30
- Arrival at Allerton Castle - 14:00
- Activity and Afternoon Tea + Snacks - from 14:00 to 17:00
- Return to hotel - 17:00/17:30
If you wish to participate, please don't forget to mention it on your online registration form and book your flights accordingly. More details on the sunday afternoon activity can be found in the Socials tab.
Welcome drinks and dinner at The Hop bar which is located right across the hotel. More information can be found on the Socials tab.
- Welcome from Bijal Sanghani (Head of Euro-IX Secretariat)
- Explanation of Forum Programme
- Welcome from LINX, LONAP and IXLeeds, Forums Hosts
One representative from each newly affiliated IXP or prospective member IXP will be asked to introduce themselves and give a very brief summary of developments/issues within their IXP.
Our Patrons and Guests will then be given the opportunity to do the same.
IXPs encounter many types of non-technical hurdles too. This session focuses on the experiences with such challenges.
In this panel IXPs will share their international expansion experiences, followed by a Q&A discussion.
Location: Leeds Town Hall, The Headrow, Leeds LS1 3AD
Access: The Town Hall is located at a 15 min walk from the hotel
Time: Gathering in front of the hotel at 19:00, welcome drinks and dinner from 19:30 to 23:00
The 26th Euro-IX General Meeting Draft Agenda is as follows:
1. Opening of 26th General Meeting
2. Agenda approval
3. Approval of 25th General Meeting minutes
4. Presentation and approval of the Euro-IX Annual Report for 2013
5. Secretariat Update
6. Any other business and Next GM