Join the hosts for an early Sunday morning activity, on a boat tour of Venice and a visit of the Murano glass factory.
09:00 - Departure from NH Laguna Palace (trip by bus to “tronchetto” and trip by boat to Murano)
10:00 - Arrive in Murano, visit to the glass factory
11:00 - Trip by boat to Venice
11:30 - Arrive in Venice
11:30 - Walking tour in venice
13:30 - Lunch
14:30 - Visit to the Basilica of San Marco
15:30 - Free time
Join us for drinks and food in the hotel bar & bistro.
- Venue: NH Laguna Palace Hotel
- Address: Viale Ancona, 2, 30172 Mestre
- Location: Ground floor of the hotel
House keeping and welcome from the hosts.
One representative from each newly affiliated IXP or prospective member IXP will be asked to introduce themselves and give a very brief summary of developments and issues within their IXP.
Our Members, Patrons and guests will then be given the opportunity to introduce themselves.
A panel discussion based on the EU NIS Directive and how it affects IXPs.
- Luca Chicchelli - TOPIX
- Stefan Wahl - ECIX
- Franck Simon - France-IX
* Last Call for Executive Board Nominations *
• Opening of 35th General Meeting
• Agenda approval
• Approval of 34th General Meeting minutes:
• Address from all Board nominees
• Patrons and Members voting
• Audit Committee Selection
We look forward to welcoming you all to an evening of food and fun, at Hotel Monaco & Grand Canal. The hotel is located in the heart of Venice, just a stones throw from St. Mark’s Square!
- Date: Monday 5 November, Departing from NH Laguna Palace at 18:00; arriving at 19:30
- Venue: Hotel Monaco & Grand Canal
- Address: Piazza San Marco, 1332, 30124 Venezia VE
- Access: Via boat using the Grand Canal
- End: 22:30, boat back to the NH Laguna Palace Hotel
• Budget and Activity Plan for 2019
• Presentation of the Euro-IX budget and Activity Plan for 2019
• Approval of the membership fees for 2019
• Standing down of Board members
• Executive Board Elections
• Explanation of voting system (STV)
• Ballot count and results
• Any other business
• Next General Meeting